Thin Hair/Hair Loss/Hair Care/Hair Nourishment
Stimulating Inactive/Damaged Hair Follicles
Over 100,000 searches of hair related keywords such as hair regrowth and hair loss have been made on search engines. The problems of hair loss and thinning hair have recently hit a wider age group, in which an increased concern has raised among younger people. Hair loss or baldness may cause distress, depression, and low self-esteem. We all know that prevention is better than cure, if you are conscious about your hair condition, it is time to take action to prevent the hair loss from getting worse and stimulate the hair regrowth before the situation gets out of hands.
Platelet-rich plasma, PRP, is a plasma containing a high concentration of platelets separated from the whole blood. The platelets contain a high number of growth factors proteins that have outstanding healing/growing ability, therefore, PRP has been considered as a powerful tool on skin rejuvenation and hair regrowth treatments. Treating hair loss with PRP has consistently shown promising results and Ai Beauty is keen on introducing this therapy to our clients to regain their hair and confidence.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma): is a plasma containing a high concentration of platelets or growth factors
Platelets are a key biochemical “warehouse” of growth factors in our body. PRP contains at least more than 9 types of growth factors, stem cells and white blood cells which can promote skin rejuvenation, stimulate hair regrowth, and speed up tissue healing.
During the treatment, a small amount of blood is taken from your vein. The blood sample will be placed in a centrifuge that will concentrate the platelets and white blood cells in the blood. As a result, a PRP containing a high concentration of growth factors from your blood is obtained for your PRP treatment.
* Ai Beauty has been a reliable provider of PRP treatment for skin rejuvenation. Client’s PRP solution is injected to their skin at the superficial dermal layer, the platelets in the PRP will promote the skin rejuvenation reactions including improving skin texture, tightening and lifting skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and depressed scars, restoring the youthful appearance, and slowing down the aging process.
How does PRP regrow hair
The growth factors released by platelets can induce the proliferation and differentiation of hair follicles cells, promote the regeneration of blood vessels and improvement of the blood supply around the hair follicles, extend the hair growth cycle, and has an anti-apoptotic effect.
PRP treatment for hair loss is a non-surgical therapy. The client’s PRP solution will be injected into the targeted areas. Once injected into the dermal layer, the growth factors will then stimulate the hair growth, boost the nutrient circulation at the follicles, slow down the hair loss process, and improve the overall health of the scalp.
PRP treatment has revealed positive results on hair growth in numerous clinical trials, the results are promising and show that PRP can significantly stimulate hair growth and increase the thickness of hair.
Depending on the client’s actual condition and their desired results, the doctor will tailor a treatment plan to reach the most favourable outcome.
In general, most people will notice visible improvement 2-6 weeks after the PRP treatment while notice significant improvement 8-12 weeks after the treatment. The result may vary between individuals and depends on the individual’s severity of the hair loss. 2-4 treatments (4-8 weeks apart) are usually recommended.
Who is PRP hair treatment for
People who have seborrheic alopecia: It means 1) people who are prone to have greasy hair, 2) people who notice significant hair fallout when they wash and comb their hair, 3) people who have receding hairlines, and 4) people with family history of hair loss problem.
Results from PRP hair regrowth treatment
Thicker Hair | Fuller Hair | Stimulate Hair Growth | Slow Down Hair Fallout
A 46 year old female. Before treatment and 3 months after the 3rd treatment.
A 31 year old female. Before treatment and 4 months after the 5th treatment.
A 39 year old male. Before treatment and 7 months after the 3rd treatment.
1. Avoid any contact with water at the treated areas for 24 hours after treatment;
2. Avoid intensive sunlight, use adequate sunscreen protection. Use an umbrella if necessary;
3. Maintain a healthy diet;
4. Bruises and swells may develop, but they are temporary;
The procedure of producing PRP solution from the client’s blood sample should be carried out in a sterile environment under strict and high procedure standards, and the PRP solution will be administered back into the client’s body. It is highly recommended to receive such PRP treatment at a legitimate and certified clinic for a safe and effective treatment.
Contraindications for PRP treatment
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Acute or chronic infections
- Chronic liver disease
- Chronic skin disease
- Haemodynamic instability
- Metabolic disorder
- Platelet dysfunction syndrome
- Systemic disease
- Low platelet count
- Thyroid disease
AI BEAUTY CLINIC：
A UK CQC accredited aesthetic clinic
Ai Beauty Clinic is the first Asian-style aesthetic clinic in the UK to be accredited by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). The CQC is responsible for inspecting and regulating all healthcare services in England, including the NHS. Ai Beauty Clinic is proud to stock equipment, tools, and supplies that comply with strict CQC standards.
Ai Beauty has been committed to providing the top Asian-style aesthetic treatment service, guaranteeing that all clients receive a safe and satisfactory experience.
-PRP Hair Regrowth Therapy-
– Why Choose Ai Beauty Clinic–
1.Accredited by the UK CQC. Obtained European CE certification, ISO, SQS and extensive clinical validation in other regions. Guaranteed a safe, professional, and sterile treatment.
2. PRP solution is produced by the client’s own blood, and no additives will be added to the solution which can reduce the risk of immune rejection and allergic reactions.
3. Safe, cost effective and highly rated. PRP treatment naturally stimulates the hair growth by non-surgical procedure and involving no medications. It has less downtime and is less invasive compared to hair transplant, in which clients can continue their daily life right after the treatment.
4. Stimulate the healing process of follicle cells, boost the nutrients supply to the follicles, and stimulate the shrinking/inactive/damaged follicles (fine hair).
5. Activate the healing process of the scalp. Combining the PRP treatment and Ai Hydrafacial Hair Hydration treatment can provide deep hydration and nourishment to the scalp, improving the health of follicles and hence increasing the hair thickness.
6. A professional team composed of aesthetic doctors and practitioners who are UK GMC/NMC-registered with over 10 years experience. Insures every client for a £5 million clinic entity cover to provide an extra layer of safety.