The development of microblading has grown tremendously and has become a popular treatment in the aesthetic industry.
In Ai Beauty Clinic, an Individual treatment plan is designed for every patient, and the results are a convenient ‘quick fix’ with long-lasting results, appropriate for today’s busy lifestyles.
Who Chooses To Do Microblading Eyebrow？
- Men and women who have to look their best at all times
- Busy people with little time to apply make-up
- Anyone with allergies to conventional make-up
- Those who are unable to apply make-up due to physical conditions
- People with sparse or no eyebrows/eyelashes
- Contact Lens wearers
- Those seeking to correct asymmetrical facial features
- Hair loss
How Long Does The Treatment Take?
The treatment duration is usually between 1-2 hours, depending on the area being treated. With 0.5-1 hour scheduled for the top-up procedure.
When Do I Have A Topup Treatment?
Inconsistent color may occur once the skin has healed. Therefore, control or refill procedures are generally required and must be done between 4-10 weeks after the initial procedure. This is regarded as 1 refill and is included in the initial price.
Ai Beauty Microblading Eyebrow
It doesn’t matter if you like them arched and feathered or straight and bold; eyebrows are arguably the most important facial feature. If you’re not satisfied with the ones you have, there is a very natural option to update them, which delivers semi-permanent results. We want to introduce you to microblading.
Microblading is perfect for those who want to fully reconstruct, define, cover gaps or fill in over plucked brows.
In Ai Beauty, we will consult with professional technicians to develop an exclusive operation plan to create a brow shape and style that suits you so that your facial features are more sacred.
- German natural plant color, certified by international SGS.
- The operation process is strictly disinfected and hygienic, QDEL one-time full-throwing tattoo pen.
- Exclusive dyeing technique, the process is painless and zero bleeding.
- Natural, short recovery period.
You need to know
It can be cleaned after 24 hours.
Avoid steam baths, swimming, skincare
It takes 3 to 7 days for normal minor scarring, and the facial cleanser should avoid the eyebrows as much as possible.
Anyone who wants a natural look that lasts.
Communication+Design+Operation= 1-1.5 hours
AI BEAUTY CLINIC MICRBLADING MATERIALS
Ai Beauty Clinic uses environmentally friendly materials. They are natural materials with CE approval with no side effects and no discoloration. The anesthetic can be applied, but only on the surface of the dermis, and can be wiped afterward.
AI BEAUTY CLINIC:
A CQC-Approved Aesthetic Clinic
AI BEAUTY CLINIC is UK’s first Asian-oriented aesthetic clinic to obtain accreditation by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). The CQC is responsible for the inspection and regulation of all healthcare services in England, including the NHS. AI BEAUTY CLINIC is proud to stock equipment, tools and supplies that comply with strict CQC standards.
Over the years, the AI BEAUTY team takes pride in Asian aesthetic values. We provide nothing but the best aesthetics services, guaranteeing that all clients receive a safe and satisfactory experience.
Why Having Microblading Treatments At Ai Beauty Clinic?
● SPECIALIST THERAPIST: Our microblading specialist is dedicated to providing personalized, esthetic treatments to address a wide range of issues for the face and body. Our microblading director, Ms, has over 7 years of experience, which has refined her ability to deliver safe and ethical treatments, reflecting in her clinical excellence standards.
● SERVICE & CARE: We pride ourselves on client care and experience; therefore, our experienced team will ensure that your visit and treatment areas informative, comfortable, and as professional as possible.
● CLINIC LOCATION: The microblading eyebrow treatment is carried out at our clinic in the heart of the west end, central London. We are a 5-minute walk from Oxford Street tube station.
● HIGH CLIENT SATISFACTION: Our clients are pleased with their results generating in many returning to have additional areas. We also have many that recommend friends and family to the clinic.
● PREMIUM MEDICATION: We use only premium and FDA/CE-approved products for the eyebrow micrloblading treatment.
● We are an EU/UK approved & regulated aesthetic clinic. This ensures that we carry out treatments, hygiene, and patient care to the highest of standards.
Enquire About Microblading Eyebrow Treatment
-AI BEAUTY CLINIC-
Maybe the treatments you are interested in are:
In general, you may expect the results to last anywhere from 18 to 30 months, but this will vary depending on your skin type, how you live your life, and how frequently you receive touch-ups. You may also make this effect last longer if you avoid using any skin care products that are too harsh. After the initial treatment, microblading should be totally gone within two years if there are no maintenance procedures performed on it.
Microblading Side Effects such as Scar Tissue in the Brows, Multi-colored Eyebrows, Emotional Turmoil, Infection, Allergic Reactions, and Keloids may occur if the microblading expert doesn’t strictly follow sanitation and proper hygiene. However, if the therapist is experienced and knowledgeable in all of the techniques, there is no possibility that any risks of this nature will arise.
As a result of the use of a numbing cream, the majority of people report only feeling minimal pressure or discomfort, which is far less pain than a standard tattoo. Despite the fact that the treatment can take up to two hours, it is less painful than a traditional tattoo. Obviously, this will be determined by how well you can handle suffering on a personal level. It is reasonable to anticipate experiencing at least some degree of pain or discomfort.
The objective is to be of assistance to everyone, including working professionals who have little time to apply makeup; individuals who have sensitivities to common cosmetics; individuals whose health prevents them from applying makeup; individuals who have trouble growing or maintaining full eyebrows or eyelashes; individuals who wear contact lenses; individuals who are self-conscious about facial asymmetry; and individuals who have lost their hair.
During the first week after your treatment, you should avoid getting any liquid, lotion, soap, or makeup on the area around your eyebrows at all costs. Because of this, it is recommended that you do not take a shower during these days. You are able to wash your face, but you should be careful to avoid getting water on the treated area around the eyebrow. Either keep your face away from the shower head while you’re in the shower or switch to taking a bath
To answer your question in a nutshell: yes, having your eyebrows microbladed is unquestionably worth the investment. It is impossible to make a mistake when getting microblading done to your eyebrows, especially when one considers the level of skill and expertise that semi-permanent cosmetic artists have these days. Those who want to entirely reconstruct, define, fill in over plucked brows, or conceal gaps in their brows are excellent candidates for microblading. The outcome will come as a complete shock to you..
Infection and allergic reactions are two major risks associated with microblading. Many skin problems can be brought on by the use of faulty or unclean tools. Makeup removal is a painful process that can result in scarring, and it can also be fairly costly. Microblading can cause allergic reactions in some people, and this is one of the potential adverse effects. It is possible that the numbing cream and ink used may not be suitable for all skin types.
The cosmetic process known as microblading involves inserting pigment under the skin of the client using a needle in order to create the appearance of naturally defined and full eyebrows. In general, you may expect the results to last anywhere from 18 to 30 months, but this will vary depending on your skin type, how you live your life, and how frequently you receive touch-ups.
When you get your eyebrows microbladed, there is always the chance that something will go wrong. Because of this, you should almost never go against the advice of an expert. The good news is that even if the treatment for your eyebrows is only semi-permanent, there are still techniques to correct mistakes that you make with the shape of your new brows as well as the colour.
The potential adverse effects and hazards of microblading aren’t often discussed, or at the very least, they aren’t discussed as frequently as they should be. Infections, allergic reactions, and unnaturally shaped brows are some of the potential side effects of brow shaping, none of which can be remedied immediately, if at all.