Sofwave: The New Frontier to
Address all-round needs in anti-aging
Ageing is caused by loss of collagen and skin elasticity, leading to a series of skin conditions such as nasolabial folds, enlarged/elongated pores, sagging cheeks, fine lines, wrinkles, sagging jowls, etc. Aesthetic medicine is a promising way to reverse signs of ageing, but it is also a race between technology development and ageing process.
To combat ageing, Thermage, Ultherapy, FOTONA are the well-known, effective treatments that we can trust. Even more exciting news~ Sofwave from Israel, the latest ultrasound skin tightening technology, is joining the A-list! It has already conducted more than 100,000 treatments.
Sofwave is one of the latest skin tightening treatments for addressing fine lines and wrinkles and offering face/neck lifting. It has outstanding performance on anti-ageing effect, high safety, comfortable treatment process, long lasting results and is suitable for any skin type.
Research & Development Team
Based in Israel, Sofwave is jointly developed by three experts in medical aesthetics field:
Founder of Ultherapy, Dr. Shimon Eckhouse
Founder of Syneron picosecond laser device
Founder of M22 laser device
The latest non-invasive, anti-ageing skin treatment – Sofwave.
Having already conducted over 100,000 treatments globally, Sofwave is an all-round anti-ageing device. It is the only device that uses SUPERB™ (Synchronous Ultrasound Parallel Beam) technology to address fine lines/wrinkles on the face and neck in a non-invasive way. Known as the world’s only Intense Ultrasound Beam Technology™ (IUB), Sofwave™ generates 7 energy-intensive, parallel, concentrated ultrasound beams to the mid-dermis, which can effectively stimulate collagen rebuild within dermis, results in smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, lifting eyebrow, and tightening jowls and neck.
Sofwave, FDA- and CE- cleared, is an ultrasound anti-ageing technology, non-invasively lifts our face and neck. Come into the market as a game changer in using ultrasound addressing anti-ageing needs.
How sofwave works
Sofwave delivers ultrasound waves to the dermis, the waves convert to heat energy inside the skin and heat it up to 60-70 C, which will cause collagens to break down. When it heals, new collagens will be generated and rebuilt. Once the process has taken place, there is noticeable improvement of skin smoothness and reduction in fine lines/wrinkles. Sofwave device comes with an integrated cooling mechanism to maintain your comfort and prevent burning of the skin.
Sofwave Patented Technology
SUPERB™ Synchronous Ultrasound Parallel Beam
Different from HIFU, Sofwave does not deliver energy in tiny points, but a cylindrical thermal zone with a certain volume under the skin. All energy is delivered in an area at the depth of 1.5 mm (this depth has been proven to be a highly effective area for improving skin texture and wrinkles). This technology is called SUPERB™ (Synchronous Ultrasound Parallel Beam), it has solved major drawbacks of most optoelectronic devices which is the damage of the epidermis, pigmentation, and scarring. By focusing all the energy to the depth of 1.5 mm, it prevents complications caused by damage to deeper tissues such as nerves, blood vessels or fat tissues.
◆ Different from traditional ultrasound treatment, thanks to the SUPERB™ (Synchronous Ultrasound Parallel Beam) technology, Sofwave delivers 3D cylindrical energy beams to the skin to heat up the tissues to 65°C, which is the optimum temperature to stimulate regrowth of collagens.
◆ Delivering 7 energy-intensive, parallel, concentrated ultrasound beams to the dermis layer simultaneously, it ensures a better coverage than HIFU (13x), reduced number of pulses, and quicker treatment. Each pulse has 7 energy output, 300 delivery = 21000 cylindrical energy beams
◆Sofcool™ patented 4°C intelligent temperature control cooling technology: there are 7 sensors that can monitor the skin surface temperature in real time and continuously provide 4°C temperature control. Once the skin surface temperature is higher than 32°C, the machine will automatically suspend the operation, which can protect the skin from burning and improve the comfort of the treatment.
◆ Reach the subcutaneous dermis at 1.5mm. Dermis is located at 1.5mm under the skin, where it is also abundant in elastin and collagen. Heating in a large coverage.
Enquire About Sofwave Treatment
4 “ONLY” of Sofwave
1.The world’ only IUB
Sofwave is the world’s only device that uses Intense Ultrasound Beam Technology™ (IUB), it generates 7 energy-intensive, parallel, concentrated ultrasound beams to the dermis layer.
Ultherapy delivers the focused energy into points, and precisely hits the SMAS of the skin to stimulate the generation and remodelling of collagens, but it has posted no effect on wrinkles reduction and skin firming;
Sofwave™ can deliver 7 parallel cylindrical, high-intensity energy beams, simultaneously into dermis and SMAS. This ensures a more even coverage and achieves more comprehensive results (lifting and skin tightening) in just one single treatment.
2. The world’s only device allows depth adjustments
Sofwave is the only device in the market that allows depth adjustments so that all skin conditions preferences can be addressed.
The treatment will last about 30 to 45 minutes. When the ultrasound wave is controlled and delivered to the skin, a thermal zone will be formed in the dermis, SMAS, and fat tissues layers, the large coverage enables the process of skin tightening and lifting in the skin without damaging the epidermis or subdermis.
Sofwave’s mechanism offers a better focus than Thermage and better thermal coverage than Ultherapy.
3.The only ultrasound device equipped with Sofcool cooling system
Sofwave is the only ultrasound device that is equipped with a Sofcool cooling system, which can real-time monitor skin temperature to prevent potential burning of the skin and maintain comfort.
4. The only FDA approved anti-ageing device for both lines reduction and lifting
Sofwave (wrinkles reduction + skin lifting, FDA cleared) = Thermage FLX (wrinkles reduction only, FDA cleared) + Ultherapy (skin lifting only, FDA cleared)
Face, forehead, areas around eyes, chin, areas around lips, Marionette Lines, jowls, and neck
- Sagging skin on face and neck
- Contour at the cheeks and areas around lips and eyes
- Loss of collagen and elastin
- Drooping eyebrows
- Chin and sagging jowls
- Skin blemishes
Who are the good candidates
In general, Sofwave is suitable for solving skin ageing problems for aged over 22. Practically, age is not ideal to decide who can have Sofwave treatment, signs of ageing should be the criteria instead. Once the skin starts to show signs of ageing, it is about time to consider anti-ageing treatment. Sofwave has an extremely high safety profile and promising results, you can see significant improvement in wrinkles and skin rejuvenation after one single treatment.
Additionally, unlike other ultrasound treatments, Sofwave is suitable for all skin types and people who have implants.
People who have signs of ageing such as wrinkles on face or neck
People with drooping eyelids
People who have undefined lower face, double chins and fat pockets at the corners of the moth
People who have loose skin and want to tighten their skin
People who are looking for a quick recovery and results
People who want skin tightening and lifting results, but also have financial concerns
Sofwave – Advantages
◉Higher anti-ageing power:
Provides promising results in improving fine lines on the face and neck. Can be used to treat marionette lines and lines around the mouth while other anti-aging treatments do not allow it.
Compared with other skin tightening treatments, Sofwave generates a higher energy pulse in a cylindrical shape that allows it to heat up a larger area of dermis, which results in a higher number of collagen being generated and remodelled, giving us significant and longer lasting lifting results.
Treatments are quick, last about 40-45 mins, and can easily fit into an active lifestyle.
◉More comfortable experience:
You may experience mild tingling or heat. But compared with other similar treatments, Sofwave offers a more comfortable treatment experience.
◉High safety profile:
Integrated with a cooling system called Sofcool™, protecting the outer layer of skin from overheating. Real-time skin temperature monitoring and new IUB (Intense Ultrasound Beam) help improve the treatment safety and reduce downtime to minimal to none.
Sofwave vs anti-ageing treatments
Sofware vs HIFU
- High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) only delivers sequentially tiny dots of ultrasound energy, which has a low intensity and effectiveness.Based on IUB(Intense Ultrasound Beam), Sofwave™ can deliver 7 parallel cylindrical, high-intensity energy beams, simultaneously to a heating zone of 35mm with increased area of 40%. This allows 13 times more heating coverage for a better stimulation of collagen production.
Sofwave vs Thermage:
- Thermage as a monopolar RF treatment, it heats up the skin in a volumetric heating way up to 45-55°C to a depth of the skin. It offers general skin tightening results and is equipped with an intermittent cooling system.
- Sofwave is equipped with a constant cooling system to provide better protection to the skin. It heats up the skin in a 3D cylindrical mechanism up to 65°C to a depth of 5mm-2mm.
⭕️ 3-4 x Fotona 4D Pro = 1 x Thermage
⭕️ 1 x Sofwave = ½ Ultherapy + ½ Thermage
Thermage addresses collagens in the skin, and the collagens are like the cement when building a house. Thermage promotes collagen regeneration through monopolar radio frequency, helping to reduce appearance of sagging skin and wrinkles. Thermage provides excellent results in skin tightening, however, its results in jowl lifting are not promising.
Ultherapy addresses SMAS (the fascia layer of the skin, which is located deeper than the collagen layer), SMAS is like steel bars when building a house. Without neat and strong steel bars, a house can not be strong and standing up by cement alone. Ultherapy has an important role of lifting and maintaining facial contour, but it has no effect on improving fine lines.
Good news is Sofwave has both skin tightening and lifting effects, it not only reduces fine lines, but also lifts face/neck through SMSA. What’s more, it can shrink fat tissues for the purpose of slimming, lifting and firming effects.
Enquire About Sofwave Treatment
- Wear no make-up on the treatment day
- Avoid other medical aesthetic treatments, laser treatment, and the application of Retinol acid and salicylic acid within 7 days before the treatment.
- Make the doctor aware in advance if you have had injectable treatment or other lifting treatments within 14 days before the treatment.
- Notify the doctor in advance of the areas that have had fillers (nose job or silicone implant).
- Avoid smoking and drinking before the treatment, so as not to affect healing progress and stimulate pigmentation.
- If you have sunburn or peeling of the skin, it is advised to wait for the skin to completely heal before treatment.
- Avoid over-exposure to the Sun before the treatment.
- Treatment will avoid areas with open wounds, skin lesions or cystic acnes.
- Patients who have ever had allergic reactions to local anaesthetics or topical ointments should inform their doctors before the treatment.
- Your skin may look red and feel warm for a few hours, which is normal.
- Some people may have localised swelling, which will heal in 7-10 days.
- Your skin may get dry temporarily, keep your skin moisturised.
- In case of mild redness, swelling, blisters, or itching, you can apply the cream provided by the clinic (following doctor’s advice).
- Avoid laser treatment, skin exfoliation products, and skin care products containing acid, alcohol, fragrance for 7 days after the treatment.
- Avoid hot springs, swimming, saunas, and steam bath 2 weeks after the treatment. Showering is acceptable.
- Sun Cream (SPF30 or above) should be applied daily.
- Use lukewarm water and gentle cleanser to wash your face after the treatment. Cold and hot water can be irritated to the skin.
- Apply cream on the skin gently, do not overly rub the skin.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol, spicy food and pickled products, as they will inhibit the rebuild of collagen and stimulate free radical production
Conducted over 100,000 treatments. Known as the all-around device for anti-aging. Clinically proven that collagen can be rebuilt in 30-40 minutes of treatment, helping to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and tone the skin, achieving ideal results in a short period of time.
87% of patients agreed that they have seen significant improvement in their skin within 12 weeks after a single Sofwave treatment. 72% of patients were happy and satisfied with the results. 72% of the patients were satisfied with their results and have seen significant improvements.
Mild improvements can be seen immediately after the treatment, and most patients have seen significant results 12 weeks after a single treatment. You can feel an obvious increase in tightness in your skin. For example, when you apply skin care products on the skin, you will feel how easily the product is being spread and absorbed by the skin, leaving your skin plump, firm, and radiant.
Before and After
Because Sofwave uses ultrasound to bypass the skin it is non-invasive and so requires no downtime.
In general, patients are advised to have 1-2 treatments, eventually it depends on patients’ skin condition and doctor’s advice.
Sofwave is a non-invasive skin tightening treatment. Clinical trials have shown the technology has a strong safety profile. After treatment, skin may show redness and swelling, but they will fade within a few hours.
People who have mild to moderate skin ageing and have fine lines and wrinkles are potential patients of Sofwave™.
Collagen is a natural protein that gives skin its youthfulness by keeping it tight. As we age, collagens continue to break down, causing the skin to sag. Sofwave™’s SUPERB™ (Synchronized Ultrasonic Parallel Beam Technology) technology generates heat at the depth of the mid-dermis to stimulate growth of new collagen.
When the ultrasound energy is being delivered, patients may have a sensation of warmness on the skin, which can be resolved by applying topical anaesthetic cream prior the treatment.
Exposure to high heat can degrade the ingredients found in dermal fillers and reduce the intended effects. Avoid doing Sofwave within 2 weeks after dermal filler treatment. However, the other way round, you can consider dermal fillers treatment after Sofwave treatment straight away.
Sofwave is an FDA approved treatment to lift eyebrows, under the chin, and neck. Clinical trials showed that 80% patients saw improvement in their skin within 12 weeks of treatment. It is clinically proven that collagen builds within 30-40 mins of treatment.
Ultherapy is effective only in lifting and maintaining facial contour. It has no effect on fine lines. Whereas, sofwave is effective in lifting and tightening of the skin. Hence, sofwave is more effective than ultherapy when it comes to anti-aging.
Sofwave results start appearing immediately after the treatment and are fully established by 12 weeks. The results last for a year.
Most people require only one treatment with the ultrasound waves. A single session lasts 30-45 mins and recovery is fast. There is no need to take any time off. People with deeper wrinkles might need another session or two.
● People with signs of aging i-e wrinkles
● People with drooping eyelid
● People with undefined lower face, double chin and fat pockets at the corner of their mouths
● People with loose skin
● People who want quick recovery
● People who need affordable treatment
Yes! Sofwave is an FDA approved skin tightening treatment. It uses ultrasound waves to bypass the skin and create controlled damage to collagen and elastin fibers resulting in facelift and skin tightening.
Mild improvements are seen immediately after the treatment. Significant results appear in 12 weeks. There is an obvious increase in skin tightness.
treatment straight away.Sofwave helps on face lifting by tightening and toning the skin, reducing appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and tightening the jaw. It also helps in reducing nasolabial folds.
Sofwave uses parallel beam technology which allows it to target a wider area, whereas Ultherapy uses high focused ultrasound that penetrates the deeper layers of skin and poses a risk of nerve injury and fat loss. Sofwave is effective in face lifting and skin tightening whereas Ultherapy has no effects on tightening.
Sofwave uses ultrasound waves and is classified under shockwave treatments. But, it is not exactly a shockwave. Sofwave uses unfocused ESWT as opposed to focused ESWT used in all other shockwave therapies.
Why choose Ai Beauty for Sofwave?
1.Ai Beauty Clinic is the largest, top notch and CQC accredited medical & aesthetic clinic that offers Asian-style aesthetic treatments in Europe.
2. Based on Asian-style aesthetic standards, our experienced team is led by British practitioners who are GMC/NMC-registered and have worked in NHS national hospitals. With rich experience of providing aesthetic treatments to Asian clients and being trained from major European drug manufacturers, Ai Beauty is proud to provide certified and safe medical beauty treatments when it comes to any kind of therapy.
3. The British leading clinic in electric- or photo- aesthetic beauty treatments, offering the most genuine and authorised beauty devices.
4. Personalised treatment plans will be created for every client to cater different needs and maximise treatment results.
5. Ensures every client for a £5 million clinic entity cover to provide an extra layer of safety.