-Semi Permanent Makeup ⋅ The Secret to the Natural Looking Eyeliner-
The Korean-style semi-permanent eyeliner is now available at Ai Beauty. This microblading eyeliner can enhance the beauty of your eyes and make your eyes sparkle day and night.
Korean-style semi-permanent makeup comes from Korea and helps to create natural beauty to our eyebrows, eyelashes, lips, hairlines and more. After designing your desired eyeliner, natural plant pigment will be deposited onto the epidermis by a high-speed needling device to draw natural-looking eyeliners. The operation is simple but flexible, it can be tailored to create various eyeliner designs. By using the precise microblading device and natural pigments, microblading specialists are trained to create natural-looking eyeliners that can last for 3-5 years so that you won’t need to struggle with a perfect lash line every morning and be away from the makeup chemicals.
– London ⋅ Microblading Eyeliners Procedure-
● After you have decided on the colour and shape of your eyeliners, a microblading pen with tiny needles will be used to implant pigments onto the skin by delicately scratching the skin surface to draw the eyeliners.
- Microblading (Eyeline) £300.00
–Why Semi-permanent Eyeliners-
1.Fresh and Wide Awake Eyes
The semi-permanent inner eyeliners enhance the contrast of the dark eyeliners and your eye white, which will create fresh and wide awake eyes without having to wear eye makeup.
2. Bigger Eyes
After microbladed your eyeliners, the never-smudge eyeliners will make your eyes appear bigger and lashes appear fuller. Also, with the right shape and colour of the selected eyeliners, the shape of your eyes can be altered. If you already have microblading eyebrows and are enjoying the results, then having microblading eyeliners will enhance your overall experience of microblading.
3. Pretty and confident on a no eye makeup day
Beauty practitioners in Ai Beauty are highly trained and experienced in the Korean Semi-permanent makeup procedure, they will listen to your thoughts, help you to select the best colour and shape of your eyeliners, and tattoo the desired eyeliners. Therefore, you can enjoy the Korean style makeup without going to Korea.
– Who should avoid microblading eyeliners–
1. People with eye diseases, especially those with blepharitis or other inflammatory conditions.
2. People whose eyelids turn inward or outward. People with bulging eyeballs. People with sagging upper eyelid skin or obvious sagging eye bags.
3. People who are prone to develop scab or allergic reactions.
– Aftercare –
1. Keep the treated area dry and clean, and avoid water-contact for 3 days after the treatment.
2. Avoid contact with hot water and steam when the scab is forming in order to keep the scab dry and intact for a better pigment deposition.
3. Do not scratch or pick the scabs. Let the scabs fall off naturally to allow better pigment deposition.
-Results from Semi-permanent Eyeliners-
AI BEAUTY CLINIC:
A CQC-Approved Aesthetic Clinic
Ai Beauty Clinic is the UK’s first Asian-oriented aesthetic clinic to obtain accreditation by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). The CQC is responsible for the inspection and regulation of all healthcare services in England, including the NHS. Ai Beauty Clinic is proud to stock equipment, tools and supplies that comply with strict CQC standards.
Over the years, the AI BEAUTY team has taken pride in Asian aesthetic values. We provide nothing but the best aesthetics services, guaranteeing that all clients receive a safe and satisfactory experience.
– Why Semi-permanent Eyeliners in Ai Beauty Clinic London-
You need to know: Semi-permanent eyeliner makeup requires the accurate operation of special equipment in a hygienic environment by a professionally trained tattoo practitioner. And it should not be done anywhere without meeting the requirements.
Microblading practitioners at the Ai Beauty Clinic have rich experience in providing aesthetics practice for Asian clients. Based on Asian-style aesthetic standards, the clinic aims to provide professional and safe microblading treatment.
● Pignments:natural plant pigment, certified by SGS.
●Safe: Do not damage and harm hair follicles and skin.
●Tools: Operated under a highly sterilised and hygienic procedure. QDEL single-use disposable microblading pens are used.
●Technique: Exclusive tattoo technique. A pain-free, no bleeding and non-invasive process.
●Style: Experienced tattoo artists with Asian-style aesthetic standards. Tailor eyeliner styles for each client based on their facial features and desired results.
●Results: It has a natural finish without green or red tones. It can last for 1-2 years or longer.
●Service: Well-insured. Free top up within 10 weeks. Half price for eyeliner microblading treatment for the rest of your life.