What Is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy injections are a non-surgical cosmetic medicine treatment which consists of a boost of vitamins into the skin, which improves sagging and stimulates the creation of elastin and collagen.
What is mesotherapy good for?
Mesotherapy is a non surgical skin rejuvenation treatment aimed at diminishing problem areas on the face. Mesotherapy treatment can be used for face rejuvenation and also for common concerns such as :
○ sensitive skin
○ peeling skin
○ allergic Skin
○ dry skin
What does the mesotherapy treatment entail?
Around treatments are required between 2 to 3-week intervals. It is one of the most non-evasive facial treatments, as satisfied customers notice a markable improvement in their facial appearance the next day. At present, more than 98% of artists in South Korea will carry out regular maintenance of treatment.
The custom-designed Mesotherapy
After the professional skin consultation , according to the skin condition, two different formulas will be provided to improve the skin problems more effectively and accurately.
Ai Beauty post-treatment use bio cellulose mask which fits the skin perfectly. With chrysanthemum parthenium extract, camellia sinensis extract and griess assay, it can ease discomfort, moisturize, hydrate and calm the skin at the same time.
● There are 13 vitamins inside NCTF 135. Vitamins A, B, C and E are just a few that contribute to skin cell stimulation. Alongside this, there are also 23 different amino acids that help produce elastin and collagen, two significant proteins making up the skin layers. To combat free radicals, there are also 2 anti-oxidants to ensure your skin remains healthy and glowing.
● CYTOCARE is a range of resorbable implant composed of Hyaluronic acid + Rejuvenating complex, injectable by micro-injections into superficial dermis and medium dermis of peri-orbital and perioral lines (vertical lip lines).
● Surface White is aimed at unifying and illuminating the skin. Thanks to Glutathione, which is composed of 3 essential amino acids (Cysteine, Glutamate and Glycine), Surface White has antioxidant and detoxifying properties, slowing down the aging process. It is a cocktail of lightening active ingredients and antioxidants, which illuminate and revitalize your skin. The natural formula is produced using Glutathione and water.
● The BCN products belong to the Institute BCN mesoceuticals® range. They are pure active ingredients, pharmaceutical quality formulations meticulously selected. They are sterile (no preservatives or additives), so they achieve a great tolerance.To effectively fix in a personalised way aesthetic problems such as skin ageing, localised fat, spots, hair loss, flaccidity, cellulite, stretch marks, acne scars, etc.
● Teosyal Meso is a biocompatible monophasic dermal filler in the form of pure hyaluronic acid gel with high viscoelastic properties. The product is an effective weapon against the symptoms of skin ageing on face.
● Restylane Skinboosters is hyaluronic acid is a natural component of your skin that keeps it hydrated and soft. With age, or due to a harsh environment, the hyaluronic acid content in your skin may decrease, and your skin may lose some of its elasticity and hydration. It could restore the natural composition of your skin.
●Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) facial Injection uses injections of a concentration of a patients’ own platelets to reducing the prominence of scars, wrinkles, sun damage, and dark circles. Supposedly, your skin will be tighter and more radiant after undergoing the procedure.
AI BEAUTY CLINIC:
A CQC-Approved Aesthetic Clinic
Ai Beauty Clinic is accredited by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). The CQC is responsible for inspecting and regulating all healthcare services in England, including the NHS. Ai Beauty Clinic is proud to stock equipment, tools, and supplies that comply with strict CQC standards.
We provide nothing but the best aesthetics services, guaranteeing that all clients receive a safe and satisfactory experience.
Enquire About Mesotherapy Treatment
-AI BEAUTY CLINIC-
Maybe the treatments you are interested in are:
● Mesotherapy is a skin rejuvenation treatment that instantly improves dull and tired-looking skin.
● It gives a fresh glow to the skin and moisturizes it.
● Mesotherapy also helps with blood circulation to the skin. Blood circulation helps in flushing out the aging toxins from the skin.
● Mesotherapy can treat hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, and severe acne scars.
● It contains nutrients like vitamins, growth factors, and hyaluronic acid which increase the production of collagen in the skin and reduce skin aging.
● Mesotherapy restructures the skin and regenerates it.
Both mesotherapy and microneedling are viable aesthetic treatments to choose from.
Microneedling is a non-surgical treatment in which several small needles are used to penetrate the skin dermis. The small damage to the outer layer of skin makes the body produce more collagen and elastin that refresh the facial tissue. In this way, microneedling helps with aging and skin imperfections.
Mesotherapy is another aesthetic treatment that uses needles, one at a time. A superfine needle is passed below the subcutaneous tissue. Vitamins, plant extracts, minerals, and important amino acids are injected deep into the skin. In this way, mesotherapy provides rejuvenation and hydration of the skin.
To choose between the two, you must consider the result you want. For example, mesotherapy is a better option for hyperpigmentation, and both mesotherapy and microneedling are perfectly good for skin texture issues.
The short answer is, no. Mesotherapy injects vitamins and minerals into the skin to increase the production of natural collagen and elastin. Hence, it achieves a natural rejuvenation and glow of the skin. Fillers are generally referred to as, injecting substances that stay in place to give a more plump and smooth look to the skin. Fillers are added beneath the surface of the skin to primarily add volume. Mesotherapy is a treatment that regenerates the natural skin naturally.
To get the desired effects, several sessions of mesotherapy are required. The visible results start appearing after 2 to 3 sessions. To reach the goal you have set for yourself, keep at least 3 to 15 sessions in mind with every session occurring at a distance of 7 to 10 days. If your skin starts showing improvement and glow, the treatment schedule will be adjusted accordingly. It can be anywhere between once every fifteen days or even once a month. The effect of mesotherapy varies from person to person, so everyone has their journey and experiences.
Mesotherapy is an excellent option for you if you want extra glow and shine on your face. The components in the injections vary from vitamins and minerals to amino acids. Depending upon the specific constituents of injections, the procedure can help in reducing age spots, and treating discoloration, and dark patches. Mesotherapy also stimulates elastin and collagen in your skin to increase suppleness and freshness to improve the overall appearance of your facial skin. .
The results and duration of mesotherapy vary from person to person. Generally, the glowing and nourishment effects last from anywhere between 12 months to 18 months. The time is different for different people because everyone has a different skin type. Moreover, the number of sessions completed and the initial condition of the skin also have an effect on the long-lasting duration of mesotherapy. The different nutrients present in the injection act differently for everyone, but mesotherapy is always a good option for getting that extra glow.
The procedure itself is safe and no fatalities have ever been reported. The risks are minimal but it is important to have complete knowledge about the process before opting for it. If anything has ever gone completely wrong during the non-surgical procedure, it is due to the relaxed medical guidelines and untrained professionals. In Brazil, hairdressers gave mesotherapy for a while due to its increased demand. It caused problems because of a lack of training. So, it is important to get mesotherapy done by professionals with proper training. Always do your research before selecting a clinic or a professional.
There is no strict guideline about the age, gender, or characteristics of a person who can get mesotherapy. The procedure is suitable for men and women of all ages. Mostly, women in their middle ages start getting the procedure done to rejuvenate their skin. Mesotherapy has also been found excellent for treating hair loss in men and women. So, most men opt for mesotherapy in the case of hair loss. The procedure is safe for both genders regarding skin regeneration and hair loss treatment.
Mesotherapy is an effective non-invasive procedure for combating hyperpigmentation. The vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients are custom blended according to the requirements of the client. The nutrients in mesotherapy injections cause the production of collagen and elastin which hydrates the skin and removes the dark circles and bags under the eyes. Mesotherapy is also effective against melasma. Melasma is a skin condition in which spots and patches appear on the skin. These spots are darker than the normal skin tone. So, mesotherapy makes the skin hydrated and brightens your natural tone.
There are a few side effects of mesotherapy, but nothing to worry about. The injections can cause a little bruising in the surrounding areas along with itching and discomfort. But, it only lasts for a day. Swelling can also be seen at the sight of injection. The swelling is generally like a raised small bump which is not painful on touching. The lumps subside in a few days. If the procedure is done in an unclean environment with unclean needles and an untrained professional, the risk of skin infection is significant. It can be avoided by opting for a proper aesthetic clinic. Moreover, a little pain and discomfort occur during the injections, but it is bearable.