Do you wish for fuller brows so that you can skip the morning routine of filling in sparse or patchy brows to fake a fuller look? Drawing the brows every day could be a hassle and does not guarantee desired and balanced brows. Sometimes, the brows are not drawn perfectly but we are not too bothered to draw them again…
Aesthetically eyebrows are an important feature of the face. Full eyebrows give our face an instant facelift, give an insight into our personality and enhance the overall impression of a face. However, not everyone is lucky enough to have full brows. Some people may have thinning brows, patchy brows, and brows without a shape.
Sparse brows can be inherited, in this case, there is no concern on your health or lifestyle behaviours.
However, eyebrows become sparse as a result of health issues, lifestyle choice, or external stimulants:
- Unhealthy eating habits and lifestyle: Malnutritious due to too little food or essential nutrients intake and unhealthy lifestyle can alter the hormonal release, which will stimulate the thinning of hair;
- Stress: Studies have shown that being under stress for a long period of time will suppress the growth of hair and eyebrows;
- Diseases or underlying health issues: Diseases or health issues may stimulate the sebaceous glands to overly secrete sebum or alter its nature of secretion, which will result in hair falling out;
- Pregnancy: Some women may experience hair loss during pregnancy as an increased number of hair goes into the resting phase. Hair will usually grow back after childbirth.
- Haircare or skincare products: Products containing substances that may harm the hair or hair follicles.
Eyebrows appear thinning, sparse, patchy, or out of shape.
Microblading eyebrow is now available at Ai Beauty. This treatment can enhance the beauty of your brows naturally, saving you tons of time and money on makeup.
What is microblading eyebrow:
Microblading makeup helps enhance the beauty of our face features including eyebrows, eyes, and lips and add definition to the face, offering long-lasting professional makeup results. They are ideal for people who want to wake up fresh every morning without a hassle. Microblading eyebrows is one of the semi-permanent makeup treatments.
How does it work:
The first step of a microblading eyebrow treatment is to based on the existing brows features to design the shape of the brows and find a matching colour. Then, a microblading pen with tiny needles will be used to implant pigment onto the skin by delicately scratching the skin surface. The results will last for 1-2 years as the pigments will be metabolised. When the colour starts to fade, you can attend another treatment for a new shape or colour.
- Face-to-face consultation: The design of eyebrows varies person to person depending on the client’s age, face shape, appearance, and the beauty trend at the time.
- Preparation: Cleanse and disinfect the treatment areas. Apply anaesthetic at the treatment areas.
- Microblading treatment: Based on the agreed design to draw the brows with the applicator. Create natural-looking brows.
- Scab falling off: Scabs will fall off naturally 2-3 days after the treatment. The microblading brows may become lighter.
- Pigment top-up: A natural final brows colour will appear after the scabs fall off. Visit the clinic for a top-up 1 month after the treatment. A top-up allows a more natural and complete colour deposition.
- Follow the after-treatment caring for long-lasting microblading eyebrows.
Duration: 1-1.5 hr
Who is it for:
- People with uneven eyebrows;
- People with sparse or patchy eyebrows;
- People with thinning eyebrows;
- People who want a natural beautiful look without a makeup on;
- People who are looking to enhance their beauty and confidence;
Types of Microblading Eyebrows
Powdered brows are to mimic made-up brows. They are one colour filling up brows, providing natural, fuller brows with a soft powder effect. It is popular among young ladies.
By microblading individual hairs to bulk up the natural brows, this method adds definition or individual hair strokes, giving you a no-makeup makeup look. It is currently a trendy brows type.
3.Hair Strokes + Powder Brows
By combining hair strokes and powder brows techniques, this combo can create natural, soft-looking brows with an addition of definition. The brows can also give the face an instant facelift. It is currently the most popular brow type.
If you are looking for other types of microblading eyebrows such as micro strokes, micro shading, or Korean-style straight, our professional Ai Beauty practitioners are here to help you design and draw the brows that suit you the most.
Who is it for
Microblading eyebrow treatment is suitable for women who have sparse brows. Women are more likely to have sparse brows than men as women have lower levels of male hormone that stimulates the growth of eyebrows.
Hair strokes brow is suitable for patchy brows or brows with gaps. Those brows usually can be fixed by brow powder.
Powdered brow is suitable for thinning brows that still have some natural hair, giving a natural, fuller, soft-looking brows.
Combo of hair strokes and powdered brows is suitable for people who have very little natural hair or fancy mature-looking brows. This type of brows will add definition to the brows and fill in the brows with a powdered, soft look.
Be aware that hair stroke alone is not recommended for people with very little or no brow hair as it will create a masculine appearance on the face.
Microblading eyebrows is not exclusive to women, it is recommended for men who have undefined brow shape to create sharper, defined brows.
Tips when you are going to have your brows microbladed: The most suitable brows shape for you is based on your face shape and facial features, not the trend.
Improve Thinning/Sparse Brows, come to Ai Beauty Clinic,
for safe and professional medical treatment.
Ai Beauty Clinic is a CQC accredited clinic based in London, and also is strongly supported by Cynosure(the owner of Ulthreapy) and Cynosure (the owner of PicoSure).
With rich experience of treating clients of various conditions, led by a famous British medical chief trainer, practiced by doctors and nurses who are GMC/NMC-registered and worked in NHS national hospitals, Ai Beauty provides certified and safe medical beauty treatments.
Ai Beauty always puts safety first. Not only are all medical staff insured by independent medical policy, each client who comes to Ai Beauty Clinic is also insured by £5 millions medical insurance. This full insurance coverage allows clients to have a concern-free treatment experience.
Ai Beauty Clinic has served over 15,000 clients from all around the world, been covered by some famous media such as European Times and CW Television, and established trust and an excellent reputation among them.