What is Lipodissolve?
- Lipodissolve, also known as injection lipolysis, is a procedure intended to reduce fat with a series of injectable drugs: phosphatidylcholine and deoxycholate, also called PCDC. Marketed as a safe, noninvasive alternative to liposuction, Lipodissolve is meant to treat smaller areas on the jaw, midsection, or love handles.
- Lipodissolve Injections are an injection of medication, homeopathic medicine, vitamins, plant extracts, or other substances directly into cells under the skin. Aesthetic Mesotherapy works by breaking up fat in cells that is then excreted through the body via the lymphatic system.
- Lipodissolve Injection is a minimally invasive procedure that is a great alternative to surgical liposuction. In fact, liposuction is proven to be ineffective at eliminating cellulite and it can often make cellulite more prominent. Liposuction works by removing fat cells, while Mesotherapy removes the fat from the fat cell, making it a very safe and effective alternative.
- The results of Lipodissolve Injections are long lasting; however, we cannot fully prevent aging. Follow up procedures may be necessary for some patients. These follow up procedures are done on an as-needed basis. To achieve maximum results, it is important for the patient to follow a healthy diet and exercise regimen.
Lipodissolve injections is an ideal treatment for double chin and jowl area where one treatment is usually needed. The results are not just reducing/eliminating the double chin and jowls, but also giving better definition to the jaw line and much more youthful appearance.
- Lipodissolve Injections can be used successfully on many trouble areas of the body including love handles, stomach, saddle bags, bra bulge, inner thigh, buttocks, abdomen, double chin, face, neck, back, and waist. We understand that even with proper diet and exercise some areas of the body are just too stubborn. Whether you need to reduce cellulite for bikini season, tighten the abdomen post-baby, or just need a little chin reduction, Lipodissolve Injection is a safe, effective and minimally invasive treatment for unwanted fat deposits.
- The goal of Lipodissolve is to reduce the amount of unwanted fat in areas around the body including the abdomen, hips, and thighs as well as reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Unlike traditional liposuction, in which fat cells are suctioned out of the body, lipodissolve can be used on flabby arms, belly fat, and a double chin as injections that break down the walls of fatty cells and let the body flush out the fat as waste.
- Avoid direct sun exposure, tanning beds for two weeks post treatment.
- Massage the treated area for about 15 minutes per day for two weeks after treatment to aid the process of fat elimination.
- Walking 20-‐30 minutes daily during the course of treatment will aid in effectiveness. Avoid strenuous exercise for 48 hours.
The brand we use - AQUALYX
What is AQUALYX?
- AQUALYX is manufactured by the Italian firm Marllor and was first launched in the UK in 2013. It is distributed in the UK by Healthxchange Pharmacy.
- AQUALYX properly used is highly safe and can amplify and modulate the effects on adipose tissues of external ultrasound programmed at appropriate frequencies in relation to the thickness of the tissue to be treated.
- AQUALYX is a complex micro-gelatinous injectable solution which consists of a release system controlled by absorbable saccharide polymers containing micro amounts of cleaning agents with short half-life. The ingredients are a polymer from 3, 6-Anhydro-L-Galactose and D-Galactose (0.5%), buffer systems (4.2%), sodium salt of (3α, 5α, 12α) - 3, 12-dihydroxy-5-cholan-24-acid (7.5%), water for injection purposes (87%) and sodium chloride (0.8%).
What Are The Benefits?
- The life-changing solution for individuals who are self-conscious of their body image
- Great for individuals who find it hard to get rid of stubborn fat deposits even with diet and exercise regime
- The treatment is proven safe, effective and a non-surgical treatment option
- Permanent fat removal as long as a strict diet and exercise regimen is maintained