Ai Beauty is a London-based CQC accredited aesthetic clinic specializing in cosmetic injections and skin care treatment. Ai Beauty provides a full range of services including PicoSure, Ultherapy, Microblading, and dermal fillers.
Ai Beauty is now recruiting for a reliable full-time Sales accounts and business development manager to join the team. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV.
- Handles key customer accounts;
- Prepares proposals for marketing campaigns and promotional activities and undertakes market research;
- Liaises with senior members of the staff to determine the range of services to be sold contributes to the development of sales strategies and setting of sales targets;
- Update and maintain social media including WeChat, Weibo, and Facebook to ensure business growth;
- Develop and implement influencer marketing strategy tailed for the business.
- Draft and distribute press releases, and help in managing the company’s interaction with external media agencies, including coordination and arrangement of media inquiries and media interviews;
- Recruits and trains junior staff;
- Bachelor degrees or above in subject of Marketing or Digital Media or related;
- Insight knowledge of social media including WeChat, Facebook, Weibo, and Instagram;
- Strong communication and people skills;
- Exceptional research and reporting standards;
- Strong skills in analyzing data and qualitative information to creatively identify trends, patterns, and market needs；
- Previous experience in working in an aesthetic clinic;
- Have good communication and communication skills and are willing to communicate with others;
- Professional English application skills, proficiency in business English;
- Has a strong ability to withstand pressure;
- Mandarin and Cantonese speakers preferred.
Job Type: Full-time