The development of micro-pigmentation has grown tremendously and has become a popular treatment in the aesthetic industry.
In Ai Beauty Clinic, Individual treatment plan is designed for every patient and the results are a convenient ‘quick fix’ with long lasting results, appropriate for today’s busy life styles.
WHO CHOOSES TO DO MICRO-PIGMENTATION?
- Men and women who have to look their best at all times
- Busy people with little time to apply make-up
- Anyone with allergies to conventional make-up
- Those who are unable to apply make-up due to physical conditions
- People with sparse or no eyebrows/eyelashes
- Contact Lens wearers
- Those seeking to correct asymmetrical facial features
- Hair loss
DOES IT HURT?
Numbing cream is used prior and during the procedure to ensure your utmost comfort, however very sensitive patients might find the procedure uncomfortable and must be prepared to “override” the discomfort. They might find the level of discomfort as:
- The eyebrows are rated as 2-3 out of 10.
- The eyeliner is rated as 1-1.5 out of 10.
- The lips are rated as 3 out of 10.
- The hairlines are rated as 1-2 out of 10.
HOW LONG DOES THE TREATMENT TAKE?
The treatment duration is usually between 1-2 hours depending on the area being treated. With 0.5-1 hour scheduled for the top-up procedure.
WHEN DO I HAVE A CONTROL OR REFILL PROCEDURE?
Inconsistent colour may occur once the skin has healed. Control or refill procedures are generally required and must be done between 4-10 weeks after the initial procedure. This is regarded as 1 refill and is included in the initial price.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Prices vary on the area treated and are upon request.
As a guideline they range between £300-£550.
WHY HAVing TREATMENTS AT AI BEAUTY CLINIC?
1. SPECIALIST THERAPIST: Our microblading specialist is dedicated to providing personalized, esthetic treatments to address a wide range of issues for the face and body. Our microblading director Ms has over 7 years experience which has refined her ability to deliver safe and ethical treatments which reflects in her standards of clinical excellence.
2. SERVICE & CARE: We pride ourselves on client care and experience, therefore, our experienced team will ensure that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible.
3. CLINIC LOCATION: The treatment is carried out at our clinic in the heart of west end, central London. We are 5 minute walk from Oxford Street tube station.
4. HIGH CLIENT SATISFACTION: Our clients are very happy with their results generating in many returning to have additional areas. We also have many that recommend friends and family to the clinic.
5. PREMIUM MEDICATION : We use only premium and FDA/CE approved products for the treatment.
6. We are EU/UK approved & regulated aesthetic clinic. This ensures that we carry out treatments, hygiene and patient care to the highest of standards.
Ai Beauty Clinic Micrblading Materials
Ai Beauty Clinic uses environmentally friendly materials. They are natural material with CE approval with no side effects and no discoloration. The anesthetic can be applied, but only on the surface of the dermis and can be wiped afterwords.
Ai Beauty Microblading Specialists
Senior Microblading artist and Trainer - Mandy
Mandy is a fully qualified, certified and insured microblading practitioner in the UK. Mandy is the lead trainer in a number of prestigious academies worldwide. Years experience in the microblading and beauty industry enables her to sensationally enhance your looks with safe procedures and sophisticated techniques.
Ai Beauty Clinic Chief Microblading Artists - M·Wang
Ms. Wang is the chief Microblading artist in Ai Beauty Clinic. Ms. Wang has more than 8 years experience in Microblading and cosmetic injection industry and has treated more than 4000 clients worldwide.
Contact Us or Book a Free Consultation
Open Hours: 10:30 am - 6:30 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Address: 1st Floor, 147 Oxford Street, London, W1D 2JE
(3 mins aways from Oxford Circus Underground Station)